What on earth is going on at Knight-Ridder Financial Americas?
Knight-Ridder gave notice last Monday to Paul Cooper, a nine- year veteran and the managing director for its Americas unit. The move stunned staff -- and left two key spots unfilled. No replacement has been named for Cooper, who has been alone at the helm since deputy managing director Don Totter left earlier this year. Totter was not replaced either.
Paul Tucker, president of Knight-Ridder Financial worldwide, declines to comment
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit