Need to know exactly where to find a particular source of data? Or details on what content sets a particular product offers?
Waters Information Services, now part of Risk Publications, has made this information and more available for access via the Internet. This is the result of an extensive project by the Waters Market Data Group to put its well-known hard copy reference product, RTFI: the Real Time Financial Information Index--fondly referred to as 'the Big Red Book'--online.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech