STOP PRESS--With the focus on transparency in the US corporate bond market, interdealer broker Garban last Friday launched a new service, called Corporate Bond Alert. The service will initially be available on Moneyline's Internet-based market data offering.
Garban is positioning the new service as complimentary to the voluntary corporate bond initiative sponsored by the Bond Market Association (BMA) and developed by Govpx, which also launched last Friday (see related story, this issue).
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit