In a further attempt to leverage the component subsidiaries of its financial services segment, McGraw-Hill Inc. has made real-time market data from its S&P ComStock unit available to subscribers to its S&P Compustat historical database service. Most recently, McGraw-Hill made a subset of its S&P MarketScope research database available through the S&P ComStock data feed.
The latest move will allow Compustat users to perform end- of-day pricing of portfolios at the market's close rather than ov
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II