Having acquired a supercomputer for the purpose, Merrill Lynch & Co.'s Mortgage Capital unit will add on-line processing capability to its CMO Passport pricing service available through Bloomberg L.P.'s Financial Markets Service.
Bob Tiley, a director within the Mortgage Capital unit and the head of the CMO Passport group, says the firm opted to make an investment in such an offering because investor interest in CMOs has risen dramatically of late.
The enhanced service -- to be released at th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse