Brussels - The Sifma Project Value Task Force, addressing the need to improve independent, third-party sources of valuations and the infrastructure for securitisation and structured products, is considering recommending support for commercial data providers to ensure vendors have the necessary information for producing valuations, according to a speaker at the Valuation & Risk Policy Forum in Brussels in July.
The group, which is currently developing recommendations, has identified and analyzed f
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming