Brussels - There is no need for additional guidelines from accounting standard boards on fair valuation, according to speakers at the Valuation & Risk Policy Forum in Brussels in July.
Following the start of the financial crisis, the topic of fair valuation has climbed the agenda and regulators have put pressure on accounting standards boards to address the issue. US accounting standard FAS 157-4 was introduced in April, and the latest version suggests firms should use alternative valuation techn
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit