The company is in the final stages of beta testing an internally built evaluated bond pricing platform. Charles Longden, managing director, fixed income and credit at Markit, who was previously head of credit trading at ABN Amro, says Markit started building the system in March 2008, focusing on building an efficient engine that enables less manual intervention than traditional evaluation processes.
"We have had the benefit of viewing the recent market conditions and have designed a system that i
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech