LONDON - Exchange Data International (EDS) is planning to roll out more product launches later this year in a bid to become recognized as "a fully fledged data vendor," says managing director Jonathan Bloch.
To take on its bigger rivals, EDI will focus on niche data from emerging markets, where it can gain competitive advantage, Bloch says.
The launches will include products that provide closing price data and fixed-income corporate actions data, which will follow the release of an IPO databas
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming