SYDNEY - The Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) is in the process of migrating its customer base over to ReferencePoint*, its new reference data and corporate actions service. The first deliverable of the service, announced this summer, is an intraday corporate actions system.
The corporate actions service component of ReferencePoint is operated by the ASX, and delivered via the ISO 15022-formatted SwiftNet from the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (Swift). It is spon
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit