Deutsche Bank last week launched the latest release of its Autobahn FX dealer-to-client trading and data display terminal, including the addition of firm bid-and-offer quote data for foreign exchange options, which will allow the bank's clients to ensure that they are viewing tradable, as opposed to indicative, pricing.
Although clients were previously able to view real-time streaming foreign exchange options data, the latest release of Autobahn FX allows users to transact directly against real-
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act