McGraw-Hill’s S&P Capital IQ business has released a new version of its CreditModel credit risk evaluation tool, offering expanded geographic coverage and a new credit risk model that accounts for the risk of doing business in a country, providing users with a stronger assessment of unrated companies.
Version 2.5 of CreditModel—developed by the vendor’s Analytics Development Group (ADG), which was created last year to focus on quantitative research and model development, and rolled out last mont
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit