StarCompliance, a Rockland, MD-based provider of software designed to monitor traders' and financial advisors' activities to ensure they comply with their firms' code of ethics around personal account trading, has enlisted Roseland, NJ-based news aggregator Acquire Media to provide daily files of news “impact” analytics to support a new insider trading compliance tool being developed by StarCompliance, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The vendor expects to release the new product—dubbed Inside
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers