Interactive Data will roll out the latest release of its FutureSource workstation today, Feb. 14 after beta testing with a number of early adopter clients, featuring an expanded range of over-the-counter commodities data to provide energy and commodities traders, brokers and analysts with more sources of information to support investment and trading decisions.
New content added to version 3.5 of the FutureSource workstation includes US and European refined oil products prices from energy data pr
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank