Gnip, a Boulder, Colo.-based aggregator of social media content, has added content from New York-based startup crowd-sourced earnings estimates provider Estimize to the data available via its API, to meet client demand for a structured source of earnings information that can be used as an input to algorithmic trading strategies.
The combined datasets are now being tested by clients ahead of a formal release expected in the next couple of weeks, officials say, as rising adoption of social media a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit