Chicago-based data and investment research provider Morningstar is expanding its Web Services request-response online data delivery platform -- an alternative to traditional real-time datafeeds for web-based data applications, which enables customers to access data from its global dataset over the internet -- with a new alerting component and broader historical data, market depth and news coverage over the coming year.
The alerting engine, which Morningstar rolled out in the last two months, all
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming