Wedbush Securities’ New York-based agency broker business Lime Brokerage is seeking to capture market data feeds from international and emerging markets to support an effort to market its low-latency risk management tools outside the US, officials say.
Currently, the broker provides two hardware-enabled risk solutions—LimeDirect, which performs pre-trade risk checks with latency of around 200 nanoseconds, and LimeInside, which also performs pre-trade risk, though with slightly higher latency—bot
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit