The tool's name is RapidRV, with the RV standing for Relative Value. For the solution, Icap will provide OTC market data, the CME will provide futures prices, and The Beast App will provide the cloud-delivery mechanism and analytics tools.
Michael Kirby, director of Icap Information Services (IIS), spoke with WatersTechnology about the release and how various partners play into the tool. He says that the three firms have been working on this for a little over a year. The browser-based analytics
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse