The tool's name is RapidRV, with the RV standing for Relative Value. For the solution, Icap will provide OTC market data, the CME will provide futures prices, and The Beast App will provide the cloud-delivery mechanism and analytics tools.
Michael Kirby, director of Icap Information Services (IIS), spoke with WatersTechnology about the release and how various partners play into the tool. He says that the three firms have been working on this for a little over a year. The browser-based analytics
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy