The new investment from Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta and Lux Capital—all of which participated in Orbital Insight’s original seed funding around a year ago—and Google Ventures totals $8.7 million, and will enable the vendor to build and market new content services, while also allowing it to obtain valuable customer feedback about its services.
Currently, the vendor tracks the number of cars in the parking lots of 60 retail stores to see where consumers are shopping, then provides updated estimates of
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership