Until now RepRisk has maintained a single database─dubbed the ESG Risk Platform, which the vendor launched in 2006─that covers the risk profiles of more than 50,000 public and private companies, and 12,000 projects across multiple industry sectors worldwide.
However, in response to a diversifying customer base and a growing need for ESG data for different use cases in the capital markets industry, the vendor is now creating products targeted at specific users, such as, investors and risk manager
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit