In an interview with WatersTechnology last week, Symphony CEO David Gurle previewed the company's flagship product. On Monday, after a beta-testing period that started on April 24 and has been rolled out to 30,000 users, the company is going to release its enterprise package, which will be geared toward companies that want the full suite of Symphony's offering, including running the product on its private cloud.
The free "essential" package, which will be for users not looking for compliance or
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities