The BEPS project aims to minimize tax planning strategies that exploit gaps and mismatches in countries' tax rules that allow companies to artificially shift profits to low or no-tax locations, as a way to dodge corporate tax payments.
BvD's Document Manager will help firms with the additional reporting requirements resulting from the OECD BEPS project, by allowing them to collate functional analysis, legal structure, benchmarks, and companies' financial data from the vendor databases, though t
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership