ITG released its Smart Market Indicator Forecast app, part of its online analytics incubator, which takes into account historical average values and recent volume profiles when building its forecasts.
The tool aims to help traders set a more accurate price and even adjust their trades, according to ITG managing director and head of analytics, Ian Domowitz.
"Traders are always looking for such information; these statistics actually influence trader behavior," Domowitz tells WatersTechnology.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership