The platform allows users to track, view and analyze data usage and gain a better understanding of the impact user actions have on systems and processes.
Gavin Kaimowitz, head of Sapient Global Markets' data practice, tells WatersTechnology that for the past few years the firm has offered clients what it calls "agile data governance methodology" in which it establishes data governance frameworks for them at least once a month. Kaimowitz says the firm first recognized the need to create Synapse w
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership