The Dublin-based vendor already has platforms in place for equities, foreign exchange (FX), futures and options. Corvil’s solution, used by the buy side and the sell side, captures communication flows, translates the information into business data and performs a series of analytics to offer insight across the trading lifecycle. The technology captures the data directly from a network, which limits interference or latency issues with the user’s systems, according to David Murray, Corvil’s chief b
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers