DEN BOSCH, the Netherlands--Market data and technology consultancy Screen Consultants and UK-based Harco have developed an interface between their products. The interface ties Screen Consultants’ Infomatch cost inventory application to Harco’s DART (Data Access Reporting Tool), a market data usage analysis product.
Peter Fruitema, co-owner of Screen Consultants and head of its Infomatch service, says customers who have the Infomatch and DART systems will benefit from the interface when undert
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act