NEW YORK-- "Everyone is suffering from the same problem," says Mike Atkin of the vagaries in market data billing, "and they all want to fix it." Atkin, vice president, financial information markets, Software and Information Industry Association, adds: "This is of interest to everyone, and industry-wide people want to work with the FISD."
Newly appointed Financial Information Services Division associate director Bill Mangan (see Herd) will spend roughly half of his time managing the billing a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming