Vendors looking to differentiate their offerings must strive to guarantee delivery of the highest-quality content that directly contributes to firms' trading performance, according to panelists at the European Financial Information Summit.
"From my perspective, there is no substitute for quality," said Ludwig D'Angelo, executive director and head of reference data at JP Morgan. Key factors contributing to quality highlighted by panelists include latency of delivery, absence of service interrupti
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp