Through the Diliger platform, vendors can complete a centrally stored RFI survey which is made available to assist prospective buyers with market and vendor research.
The vendor has now extended this survey to cover KYV information, which will help streamline the process of ensuring that required compliance and VRM data is readily accessible for current and prospective clients.
Available information includes updated company financial and legal health data, vendors' own risk management policies a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership