Worcester, Mass.-based Allmerica Financial, a diversified group of insurance and financial services companies, is in the process of installing Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam for Securities and Pam for Mutual Funds portfolio management and accounting systems. In all, Pam's two systems will support some $10 billion in assets managed by Allmerica Financial and its subsidiaries.
While Allmerica officials were impressed with the insurance-oriented functionality of Princeton's systems, it w
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1