Bridge Information Systems Inc. last week brought in a new head of national sales: Rick Snape. Most recently head of Bankers Trust Co.'s technology vending group Financial Services Information Systems, Snape was also previously head of sales for Dow Jones Telerate--a fact that suggests Bridge sees a future in fixed income.
Snape will report to Mark Minister, Bridge's executive vice president in charge of sales, marketing and product development. Snape also bears the title of executive vice
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain