Smith Graham & Co. is putting the finishing touches on its rollout of Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Portia portfolio management and accounting system. The Houston-based investment manager finalized its selection of Portia in late February to support some $1.9 billion in assets under management. Smith Graham chose the Microsoft Corp. Windows-based version of Portia to manage and account for a portfolio consisting primarily of domestic fixed-income securities.
Sometime during the first
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain