KANSAS City, Mo.-based Investors Fiduciary Trust Co. (IFTC) may have raised more than a few eyebrows earlier this year when it selected Princeton Financial Systems Pam for Mutual Funds portfolio management and accounting system software. Why would IFTC go outside to meet its mutual fund accounting needs when its parent company--custodial service and investment support giant State Street Boston Corp.--could itself have supplied IFTC with the necessary software?
Last month's announcement by
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground