NEW YORK--CFOWeb.com, an Internet-based portal aimed at small investment management firms and corporations, is due to begin operations at the end of this month. The company has spent October soliciting the participation of banks, brokers and other financial service providers.
CFOWeb.com is an e-commerce facility through which consumers of financial applications and services can identify, evaluate and purchase portfolio management, risk management and other financial services and products. For
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground