Scudder Stevens & Clark has selected Market Vision Corp.'s MV Link digital data distribution system to support some 65 capital markets traders at a planned new trading facility at 2 International Plaza in Boston. Scudder plans to relocate from its current 175 Federal St. headquarters to the new site by June.
Along with the Market Vision selection, sources say that Scudder is close to signing a deal with DST Belvedere Inc. for its Global Portfolio System (GPS) portfolio management software.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain