More than a year after plans for its Institutional Workstation emerged, Thomson Financial Services Inc. has managed to place the system at only one client site. Gintel Equity Management Inc., a small Connecticut-based fund manager, recently went live with the system at 12 positions.
Thomson's Institutional Workstation was devised by Thomson Financial Networks Inc., which was merged this month with its sister company, Thomson Financial Information Inc., to form Thomson Financial Services.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground