Citymax Integrated Information Systems Ltd., a London-based software developer owned by Credit Suisse, has announced the rollout of Axiom 2000, a multicurrency asset management system.
The system was developed with the aid of Credit Suisse, which is placing the system in its asset management offices worldwide. The system is currently being used at Credit Suisse Asset Management in New York.
The firm plans a U.K. release of the UNIX-based product Feb. 17. While Citymax has no official plans to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground