Marty Glynn Associates Inc. has developed an online directory that allows users of market data services to find data they need without consulting hardcopy manuals provided by data vendors. The company is now petitioning vendors for access to their data.
According to president and principal Marty Glynn, the company has received the unofficial go-ahead from a number of market data vendors, among them Reuters Holdings PLC, Telerate Systems Inc., Knight-Ridder Inc. and Telekurs (North America) In
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act