The platform's the thing. Forget your soup-to-nuts quotation and branch automation system and hop aboard the platform bandwagon. You'll save money, take control of your destiny, and turn all of your brokers into million-dollar producers.
This was the message emitted endlessly on the exhibit floor at last month's Securities Industry Association Information Management Conference. Beyond the platform hoopla, however, the conference sessions showed a mellowed and somewhat weary Wall Street still
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank