After two years of fielding proposals, cranking out software and scheduling rollouts, Dean Witter Reynolds Inc. appears ready to launch a pilot of its retail brokerage Advanced Office Systems. According to first vice president Hank Stohr, a 15-position test will begin at the firm's 2 World Trade Center offices in New York sometime this fall, with results becoming available by year's end.
But even as the eleventh hour approaches, big questions remain. Stohr emphasizes that none of the plans o
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers