As expected (IMD, Sept. 28), on Oct. 1, A.G. Edwards Inc. handed its 7,500 terminal-strong market data business to ILX Systems Inc., boosting ILX's projected installed base by one- third. The ten-year deal hits incumbent Quotron where it hurts most -- at the top of its client list.
By the time the rollout is completed in mid-1994, ILX could well have overtaken Quotron to become the second-largest provider of market data service to the retail brokerage community. Until the decision -- which al
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse