NEW YORK--Proxy Monitor, an advisory and voting service for institutional investors, has introduced a new interactive version of Proxy Monitor. The original version was web-based, and version 2.0 offers in addition to this access to Proxy's database and interactivity. Now clients can use the Internet to log votes on shares, customize the service for their needs, make changes and see the results in real-time.
In particular, the use of web technology enables Proxy Monitor to fine tune the servi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming