Standard Chartered has rolled out hardware-based messaging vendor Solace Systems' 3260 message routers to provide low-latency data distribution between the bank's offices to support its new global foreign exchange trading platform.
The Solace technology will be used to carry foreign exchange rates and trade data between offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, New York and London, with the main datacenter and installation in Singapore and remote deployments of the platform in the other offices.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp