Standard Chartered has rolled out hardware-based messaging vendor Solace Systems' 3260 message routers to provide low-latency data distribution between the bank's offices to support its new global foreign exchange trading platform.
The Solace technology will be used to carry foreign exchange rates and trade data between offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, New York and London, with the main datacenter and installation in Singapore and remote deployments of the platform in the other offices.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy