Data consumers should seek more collaborative partnerships and properly communicate their requirements to get the most from vendor relationships, according to a panel of industry experts speaking at last week's European Financial Information Summit.
While the global economic downturn has led to market data departments placing more emphasis on cost control, the current environment can also be an opportunity for data managers to take the lead in their role as an intermediary between data consumers
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit