TradeStation Securities, a Plantation, Fla.-based equities, currency and derivatives broker serving active trader and institutional clients, is building a new component to its order execution platform, using high-performance in-memory database provider McObject’s eXtremeDB Financial Edition to write and retrieve customer trading and risk information for performing high-speed risk checks on active trader client order flow.
TradeStation recently signed a deal to roll out eXtremeDB, after running a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse