TradeStation Securities, a Plantation, Fla.-based equities, currency and derivatives broker serving active trader and institutional clients, is building a new component to its order execution platform, using high-performance in-memory database provider McObject’s eXtremeDB Financial Edition to write and retrieve customer trading and risk information for performing high-speed risk checks on active trader client order flow.
TradeStation recently signed a deal to roll out eXtremeDB, after running a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership