Forward-thinking firms are looking to increase their expenditure on market data and integrate unusual sources of data such as social media into their trading technologies to gain a competitive edge in 2013, according to a survey of capital markets firms' technology investment plans, conducted by trading turret and data network provider IPC Systems.
IPC surveyed 122 professionals at global financial services firms about their expectations for technology spending in 2013 at this year's Futures Ind
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit