Dutch market maker Optiver has deployed New York-based data technology provider OneMarketData's OneTick tick database and complex event processing system throughout its Asia-Pacific operations to support quantitative research and strategy development functions for the firm's proprietary trading activities in the region.
Optiver completed the deployment of OneTick at its offices in Sydney, Taipei and Hong Kong at the end of February after a lengthy request for proposal and proof-of-concept proces
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank