Credit Suisse has achieved a 35 percent reduction in costs and a 55 percent decrease in outage incidents as a result of its “One Bank” centralization and cost reduction program, originally launched in 2011 (IMD, Aug. 1, 2011), which aims to consolidate market data operations across its investment banking, asset management and private banking operations.
Over the past two years, Credit Suisse coordinated its activates across the operations of market data, the development of its ticker plants, app
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit