Rembrandt M&A, the mergers and acquisitions arm of Dutch banking group Rabobank, has deployed mapping functionality from Canadian technology vendor Coveo to link fundamental data on companies held within its customer relationship management platform with its internal database of companies involved or potentially involved in M&A activities.
The firm currently uses a third-party CRM system from San Francisco, Calif.-based enterprise technology provider Salesforce.com to capture fundamental data on
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit