This week, Thomson Reuters has released a new suite of four open-source data APIs for its Elektron platform. Brennan Carley, global head for the provider's Enterprise platform and analytics, spoke with Buy-Side Technology about their applicability for Elektron users on the buy side, beginning with their breadth and scope.
"Initially, the APIs will include our real-time feed, called Elektron Realtime, which covers more than 45 million over-the-counter (OTC) and exchanged-traded global instruments
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform